Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bit of everything!!

Hi All,


Hope you all doing super! I am back at my office which is kind of weird that this blog dashboard is turning out to be my office. Sometimes MS office too sounds like an office to me. I like to play around with MS office. its fun!! New Resume formats...New Cover letters..blah blah. As usual new year, yup still new year foe..oops for me. We got this new financial year coming up and as I was last financial year's eve..."jobless”, this is what exactly I am this year's eve..freaking "Jobless". So Happy new year to me. The most unstable guy in the history of Indian professional careers. All the retrospective and prospective employers hate me..in fact they are scared of me. They don't need me,  I would be the last employee on earth for them and they still wont pick me, If such a situation arises like me being the lone survivor among employees lost in the tsunami of recession. They won’t pick me..:D

They would rather work with a cow but not with me the "Holy Cow". I don't know what’s wrong with me. I just can't get this right. Stupid. Idiot..NO..Classical stupido Idiot!!

So where we are! I don't know!! I still gotta write something and I hope I get this right as I feel this strong urge to write. So the matter in this post I wanna discuss is first up, facebook. Funny facebook.  Turned my life on its head on several occasions. Great platform!! IF only I could write this on my resume, FB has all the functional and technical skills and also has all the profound achievements of my life and I hope Mr. Mark Zuckerburg reads this and offer me a job. Chances are negative!! Let’s kill my chances, I did not watch The Social Network. I never felt like!! We have these live adventures happening daily on the real social network, Why would I need to see Social network? The other thing I wanna talk about is Hollywood. Damn! What movies they make! I thought when I saw the inception, An epic movie really! And that academy award is just a formality of sort for this movie, It would be all simple like "the best movie goes to Inception".  But what deceptions we have at the Kodak theatre, LA. There got to be some craziest directors out there. And finally I was happy to see that at least the movie was nominated. What competition? They would not make a movie like inception in India in a hundred years and it still does not get the best movie award at Oscars. Pretty Amazing! King's Speech. What speech they had in their movie? I have not watched this movie, did not even care to read a review.  So forgive me about my plot! But here we have a king stuttering the entire movie and sounds like the stuttering speech gave him his oscar. Amazing guys! 
So as the title was Bit of everything, I don’t know where I am going with this! What's up now! Yup the crazy phone calls I get.

The INNER- View Scenario # 1

I am just wandering around my home expecting a telephonic interview call. And the zoozoo network calls me for what I thought to be a innerview call. Its all the songs they are offering me. Can't even play a decent song. The Ugliest and least melodious sounds burn my ears. I say s***.

INNER Scenario # 2

I am roaming at CP with my only boyfriend. Oh sorry! Complications of life! My only friend and am least expecting a innerview call and the phone rings. I check my mobile seems like the zoozoo number something like 97xxxxxxxx. So I just cut it off! I get a call again, by this time I am checking out the hot chickens outside the Kentucky fried chickens restaurant. But I still somehow managed to pick it up.

The unexpected innerviewer goes “Hello Is this Piyush? I am dash calling from dash how are you doing?”

Me,myself and dumbhole- “ Oh! Hello Ma’m! Perfect! I am actually busy. Could I call you back after 5 minutes? Would that be okay?”

The real reason for this request wasn’t me being in CP and being unprepared but apparently a nice girl just offered me a smile. They don’t smile at me in a thousand years but this is the moment they chose. So I had to disconnect.
The next thing I see is that girl is nowhere to be seen. Whoa! Then I call back at the same number! The lady neva picks up! I call the agency which had fixed the innerview.

They say “you blew it son”. Not exactly this way, a bit more decent way. Decent enough till it sounds like an abuse of sort
“You just had a business head from xyz calling you after taking out some precious time of hers after a week and now she wont”, Now you know you are a goner!

I say to myself like I do say manier times these days. “ Jai shree Krishna” Why me? :D

Then I go to fb, Again!! find that person who called me after a bit of research. Damn! An LSE alumni just called me a few hours back and I hung up on her! A NIEC, New Delhi graduate hanging up on a LSE, London post graduate. What courage and Audacity?? But you gotta live with it. Zoozoo guys are amazing and the chickens too. Funny life! I think about sending a sorry message on facebook but that too doesn’t make sense. So by this time I am sure you all had the inner view of my life!! :D

Lets move on! Yup Cricket World cup is on! Dhoni the silent true champion, who silently has won innumerable games for India and now also leading India’s cause for the World cup and  I Still firmly believe that he would get it right in the knock outs and get us that elusive trophy for 28 years running now. He is a great captain and a leader. The only thing he needs to do is fire up his batting a bit and I can only hope! Rest all the luck to my team and my unquestionable and undeniable support, in any case to Team INDIA.

And finally I really feel a bit sad about Japan! Probably the greatest country on earth. They sit on all those natural disaster, ring of fire and had many fires in the past. The ruthless American administration nuked them in 1945. Despite of all these challenges and turbulent past, they always have proved that they are the greatest country. A fraction of a population holds roughly 10% of world's economy. They are no way like the US who have everything IDEAL for them. Ideal country size, Japan is small. No major natural disasters, Japan sits on them. Thin density of population, Japan among the heaviest, US Full of natural resouces,Japan hardly have some, but still what took US the 300 years, Japan does it every 50 years.

I pray to Krishna that they get out of this trouble asap and they would surely. My prayers actually go to the people trapped in the adversity of life. God bless them!!
That is all for now! I would keep you posted on every bits and bytes of life!

जय श्री कृष्णा!


No comments: