2009!
Professionally I did OK this year! As I was into a decent job and was doing fine when the industry was down with Recession. But Personally things were never good! There was a certain amount of vacuum which had crept in since the time we were done with our college.
All of the friends went missing! All of those eye candies got lost some where :( No friend to talk with forget the girl friend! I had to find some one at my office called "FCS". People here were a bit strange to start off and what made the matter worse was that there were virtually zero females and there aren't any good as of yet. No girls man! What are we talking about. This was very unlike my last office! Where I had minor flings last year..I saw here a lot of girls coming in for the interviews and I was real surprised none of them made it to any of the vacant seats around me. Hell! I had to gel with great seniors of FCS. What binded us together was the fact that market was real bad. None of the guys were performing. We kept on motivating each other to pass time! haha
The first 3 months passed some how as I described above. How ever now there were some serious challenges ahead for me both professionally and personally. I had been into this job for around 6 months (since 2008) and I had to get some results to save my butt. I was trying!! Some friends were made at FCS but they were all guys and I needed a gf to carry on this great life. Testosterone was taking its effect. Haha..
I got into this stupid online chatting thing and Was trying to get one of the 3 girls to get romantically linked with me. "( all 3 were always welcomed ;)).On the other hand I had a break through at FCS where I secured my job by sealing a deal in US.(Its a BPO industry Lolz) But the gf was still not there!
6 months passed and I was doing ok sort! Though as always I was trying to contemplate about future which I feel now is the most reckless thing one can do. Just enjoy the moment! Family was doing good and that gave me a lot of comfort.
There was a break through in chatting business as well. 6 months of night chatting some how clicked! Now I realize How I got into danger of losing my job during this time. Girl chatting along with business never go hand in hand. I met a girl named Pooja in July at Netaji subhash place . Why we met here because the place was very convenient for the girl and who was staying in Rohini and guess it was a metro station and one more reason was she said she particularly liked the BTW tikki shop opposite the metro station. I had a bad feeling at the moment I heard she liked tikki. The girl must have been on plumpy side. But I was wrong when I took that great metro ride from Shahdara metro to NSP metro. The girl was on a dusky side which I like very much and was thin. She was a real wise a$$ as clearly she did not like my looks and started to irritate me.. Started off by saying that you look ok but you need to go to gym.. Gym is a must for guys today! I said ok thats fine. We were having tikkis when she said that you don't look like a punjabi guy at all and rather you look like a bangali fella and I responded back that you too look like some one who is from Hampi and not Lahore. As she called herself a proud Lahori punjabi girl. She asked where is Hampi and I told her to find out.(Guys Hampi is in Karnataka and trust me local girls there belong to the "sad looking" race..HAHA) She asked about if I had a bike or a car and I said no as I was very good at traveling in Buses. She laughed out and said you never told me that online! I told her you were never like this online and that's it the disaster culminated!!
I went for the fried chicken at KFC below NSP metro station to overcome the pain. And I got out of this debacle quite easily as it is normal with me and was not the first time I screwed up with a Girl. I was never good at dating and this was my 4th attempt in 6 years.
I found one of my old college friend named Kunal and I had some one to discuss my personal tragedies. I also had one guy named Deepanshu at the office and trust me he is super looking dude and very good with girls. He offered me some assistance with girl friend department and I said its ok! I started passing time with Deepanshu during office hours and kunal during the non office hours. Glimpses of beautiful girls at kamala nagar market DU was a great remedy for the ongoing disease if I may call it.
Office was going great! But I was once again confused about my professional life and it was future again. Got into that reckless stuff once more!!:(
This time It was IAS or MBA as if I was an IIT pass out and If I could raise hell..
Again a waste of time and I carried on with this confusing life. I had a minor accident in September due to my great commuting mode in shape of great Delhi bus..
The family decided to buy a Car to end our prolonged traveling woes. It was a great respite for me and for me the Alto we got is nothing less than Aston Martin..the James Bond car.
The car endured a lot of pain initially with highly skilled driver in the drivers seat. Any ways it was a great respite and for me that enhanced my profile as an prospective Boy friend...HAha
9 months had passed and there was a jolt. My friend Deepanshu left the office for a possible MBA pursue in the US and GMAT prep. I was kind of alone again in this heavily crowded FCS. In fact a lot of people here mind their own business and those who do not are mind less. I just could not find another good friend at my office.
October! I had some trouble again at my office and this time it was with my senior manager. But this too passed. Online chatting was a thing of past and I tried to develop some kind of relationship with what ever options I had available on the ground. No success as yet but I am doing ok!
November was all right again. A lot of sole visits to CP for some shopping and family outings. Actually November marks the American holiday season with Thanks giving.
I got into December and that's only a continuation of the holiday season and I might take off some where when we reach December 24. No real vacations this year apart from one off Agra trip in torrid month of May.
2009 has been a mixed bag for me and I feel satisfied. I hope the next year bring success and happiness to all!!
Take care!
Professionally I did OK this year! As I was into a decent job and was doing fine when the industry was down with Recession. But Personally things were never good! There was a certain amount of vacuum which had crept in since the time we were done with our college.
All of the friends went missing! All of those eye candies got lost some where :( No friend to talk with forget the girl friend! I had to find some one at my office called "FCS". People here were a bit strange to start off and what made the matter worse was that there were virtually zero females and there aren't any good as of yet. No girls man! What are we talking about. This was very unlike my last office! Where I had minor flings last year..I saw here a lot of girls coming in for the interviews and I was real surprised none of them made it to any of the vacant seats around me. Hell! I had to gel with great seniors of FCS. What binded us together was the fact that market was real bad. None of the guys were performing. We kept on motivating each other to pass time! haha
The first 3 months passed some how as I described above. How ever now there were some serious challenges ahead for me both professionally and personally. I had been into this job for around 6 months (since 2008) and I had to get some results to save my butt. I was trying!! Some friends were made at FCS but they were all guys and I needed a gf to carry on this great life. Testosterone was taking its effect. Haha..
I got into this stupid online chatting thing and Was trying to get one of the 3 girls to get romantically linked with me. "( all 3 were always welcomed ;)).On the other hand I had a break through at FCS where I secured my job by sealing a deal in US.(Its a BPO industry Lolz) But the gf was still not there!
6 months passed and I was doing ok sort! Though as always I was trying to contemplate about future which I feel now is the most reckless thing one can do. Just enjoy the moment! Family was doing good and that gave me a lot of comfort.
There was a break through in chatting business as well. 6 months of night chatting some how clicked! Now I realize How I got into danger of losing my job during this time. Girl chatting along with business never go hand in hand. I met a girl named Pooja in July at Netaji subhash place . Why we met here because the place was very convenient for the girl and who was staying in Rohini and guess it was a metro station and one more reason was she said she particularly liked the BTW tikki shop opposite the metro station. I had a bad feeling at the moment I heard she liked tikki. The girl must have been on plumpy side. But I was wrong when I took that great metro ride from Shahdara metro to NSP metro. The girl was on a dusky side which I like very much and was thin. She was a real wise a$$ as clearly she did not like my looks and started to irritate me.. Started off by saying that you look ok but you need to go to gym.. Gym is a must for guys today! I said ok thats fine. We were having tikkis when she said that you don't look like a punjabi guy at all and rather you look like a bangali fella and I responded back that you too look like some one who is from Hampi and not Lahore. As she called herself a proud Lahori punjabi girl. She asked where is Hampi and I told her to find out.(Guys Hampi is in Karnataka and trust me local girls there belong to the "sad looking" race..HAHA) She asked about if I had a bike or a car and I said no as I was very good at traveling in Buses. She laughed out and said you never told me that online! I told her you were never like this online and that's it the disaster culminated!!
I went for the fried chicken at KFC below NSP metro station to overcome the pain. And I got out of this debacle quite easily as it is normal with me and was not the first time I screwed up with a Girl. I was never good at dating and this was my 4th attempt in 6 years.
I found one of my old college friend named Kunal and I had some one to discuss my personal tragedies. I also had one guy named Deepanshu at the office and trust me he is super looking dude and very good with girls. He offered me some assistance with girl friend department and I said its ok! I started passing time with Deepanshu during office hours and kunal during the non office hours. Glimpses of beautiful girls at kamala nagar market DU was a great remedy for the ongoing disease if I may call it.
Office was going great! But I was once again confused about my professional life and it was future again. Got into that reckless stuff once more!!:(
This time It was IAS or MBA as if I was an IIT pass out and If I could raise hell..
Again a waste of time and I carried on with this confusing life. I had a minor accident in September due to my great commuting mode in shape of great Delhi bus..
The family decided to buy a Car to end our prolonged traveling woes. It was a great respite for me and for me the Alto we got is nothing less than Aston Martin..the James Bond car.
The car endured a lot of pain initially with highly skilled driver in the drivers seat. Any ways it was a great respite and for me that enhanced my profile as an prospective Boy friend...HAha
9 months had passed and there was a jolt. My friend Deepanshu left the office for a possible MBA pursue in the US and GMAT prep. I was kind of alone again in this heavily crowded FCS. In fact a lot of people here mind their own business and those who do not are mind less. I just could not find another good friend at my office.
October! I had some trouble again at my office and this time it was with my senior manager. But this too passed. Online chatting was a thing of past and I tried to develop some kind of relationship with what ever options I had available on the ground. No success as yet but I am doing ok!
November was all right again. A lot of sole visits to CP for some shopping and family outings. Actually November marks the American holiday season with Thanks giving.
I got into December and that's only a continuation of the holiday season and I might take off some where when we reach December 24. No real vacations this year apart from one off Agra trip in torrid month of May.
2009 has been a mixed bag for me and I feel satisfied. I hope the next year bring success and happiness to all!!
Take care!
4 comments:
Excellent Piyush.. !!All the best for your personal life as now u r having Alto with you n ya congrats for the car. tk cr. keep smiling alwzz..
Thanx Prateek!
Nice one piyush !! I really loved the way the whole story is written. I was njoin every bit of it. A lot of Sarcasm in there made me laugh... :-) and the whole story is very gripping.
Do cum up with even more detailed happenings on a monthly basis from now on.
Congrats for the car and wish you all the best with your both personal and professional life
Take care
Thanx Vinit
Post a Comment